LEMON CAKE BY PIERRE HERMÉ

A few weeks or even months went by when the recipe was the most visited, perhaps the blog, Lemon Pierre Hermé. I must say that this recipe is delicious, soft and easy to prepare terribly, if you think about it.

I like it all with lemon: lemon curd, cake, lemon meringue pie, ice cream, ... So, I decided to repeat this pie for the thousandth time, as likely to satisfy, and update my old article of 2014 with better content but also with more photos Beautiful, at a time when not much.

LEMON CAKE BY PIERRE HERMÉ

This recipe is a recipe for the great pastry chef Pierre Erme. Before I made this recipe, I never followed the chef's recipe (we always say the recipe will be difficult when we see the beauty of its creation).

In fact, for the record, I saw this recipe in the blog "Happy Cooking Friends" and was immediately stolen in front of the picture.

I rarely cooked lemon, but I loved it! We are pleased to have this sweet smell in the kitchen. The smell of chocolates is also nice, but the lemon has changed and we feel less guilty ... well, this is before reading the ingredient list ...

INGREDIENTS

  • Lemon cake
  • Eggs at room temperature - 3
  • Flour - 190 g
  • Chemical yeast - 1/2 c.c.
  • Untreated lemon zest - 2 lemons
  • Sugar powder - 200 g
  • Whole liquid cream - 95 g
  • White rum - 2 tbsp.
  • Melted butter cooled - 65 g
  • Salt - 1 pinch
  • Soaking syrup
  • Water - 75 g
  • Sugar - 30 g
  • Lemon juice - 1 tbsp (1/2 lemon for me)

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

The other best recipes you can do :
NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LASAGNA

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel