Baked Salmon Recipes Easy

You know, I'm a big fan of Salamon, because it's good for health. Salmon is an omega-3 immune system that stimulates the brain. And let's be honest, it's just delicious.

There are many ways to cook salmon: from frying to frying, smoking and frying. But today I will share with you an incredibly easy recipe for the baked salmon - which you are likely to repeat, because the taste is not for your taste.

Baked Salmon Recipes Easy

Now, what seemed funny to me in this recipe is that a few years ago I never liked mustard. In fact, I'll stay away from the mustard and now, as if the light came out, and I can not wait to disturb it all. Go to figure.

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 lbs salmon (King, Sockeye or Coho salmon)
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp avocado oil
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
salt and pepper

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel