BROCCOLI FRITTERS WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE (EASY, LOW CARB RECIPE)

I recently visited my family in TX and wowed my relative-in-law with broccoli fritters for breakfast. I merely used leftover broccoli from dinner the night before. however let’s get real… No one’s excited regarding intake leftover vegetables… however A FRITTER? That’s exciting!

Trying to induce youngsters (and some adults) to eat vegetables typically incorporate new or originative ways in which to gift them. For the foremost half my family loves vegetables however we are able to become bored of intake our favorites, like broccoli, identical method hebdomadally. Enter the fritter!

Broccoli fritters area unit my new vegetable obsession. I generally build zucchini fritters within the Summer to assist use the bounty we have a tendency to receive from neighbors. And my husband swears that cauliflower fritters build the simplest low carb hash brown substitute around. however there’s one thing regarding the pleasant-tasting bite of those broccoli fritters that has American state creating them hebdomadally.

BROCCOLI FRITTERS WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE (EASY, LOW CARB RECIPE)

As you'll see from the photos, i favor to stay my broccoli items a touch larger. It appeals to American state visually and that i fancy the crunch of the larger items. I steam mine when cutting. BUT, if you wish your broccoli in smaller items, steam initial then chop. I like pre-grated cheese and also the finer the grate the higher, however freshly cheese works well, too (as seen within the photos).

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 ounces broccoli, cut into small pieces or chopped
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 2 Tbsp oat fiber or almond flour, or powdered pork rinds (regular flour if not low carb)
  • 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
  • 1 Tbsp avocado oil or your favorite

Instructions
Fоr thе full rесіре, Please Read here (video)
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel