Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal {Sugar-Free, Vegan}

I guess I’ve additionally been having an entire ton of unpolluted FUN with my apples of late, and had to ascertain what else I might do. Don’t you guys love the cinnamon apple combination? euphemism affirmative, for me.

I additionally notice that hard-boiled apples ar most additional pleasant on my digestion, and I’m continuously happy to search out new ways in which to cook them.

The factor regarding this luscious Paleo cereal is that you just have options! Let ME justify.

First, temporal arrangement choices. If you've got NO TIME within the morning – whatever – you'll create the complete factor the night before – minus highpings -and merely top with a small amount of almond milk, heat, high and eat. Super straightforward.

Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal {Sugar-Free, Vegan}

You also have texture choices. As a 10-minute cereal, the bonkers stay a small amount fresh, but, if you like a softer, additional oatmeal-like cereal you'll merely add additional almond milk (as explained within the direction box) and cook longer.

Ingredients
for the hot cereal:

  • 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
  • 1 large apple or 2 small peeled and diced
  • 1/4 cup raisins or chopped dates
  • 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1.5 tsp cinnamon
  • dash nutmeg
  • 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut finely shredded
  • 1 cup chopped raw nuts walnuts, cashews, pecans or a combination (I used cashews and walnuts)
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk* or canned light coconut milk
  • toppings to serve with:
  • 1-2 bananas sliced
  • unsweetened almond butter or coconut butter
  • Additional almond milk

Instructions
Fоr thе full rесіре, Please Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel