SprinkleBakes and Lovely Mochi

Well, I’m not homeless any longer (YAY!) , however my belongings square measure still out there within the nice moving unknown, and my room happenings still aren’t happening. I still have legion lovely blogging friends World Health Organization square measure creating guest appearances, though, and these days i purchase to share one in all my favorites with you.

Today, I’m therefore excited to introduce you to Heather from SprinkleBakes. Heather’s journal is one in all the foremost lovely, delicious places all told the land, and everything she touches turns to magic. simply verify this or this. And this. Oh, oh! And this! See? lovely. Delicious. Magical. Plus, she could be a different florescence author with what's guaranteed to be a surprising book popping out in mere a few short months!! I’ve already pre-ordered mine. Check her out; you’ll be instantly galvanized.

SprinkleBakes and Lovely Mochi

Thank you, Heather, for guest posting today! I’m therefore lucky to possess you here!

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 cups glutinous rice flour
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2/3 cups water
  • 2 drops red or green food coloring
  • 1/2 cup cornstarch

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Please Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel