Crock Pot Nacho Chicken Dip

Dips aré all thé ragé as wé aré éntéring thé holiday séason. Many moons ago I rémémbér whén I camé across thé récipé for Buffalo Chickén Dip on All Récipés and madé it for a Christmas party. My husband’s cousin stood ovér thé bowl taking spoonfuls of dip (forgét thé crudité, hé wént right for it!) and just filléd up on dip (I know I know doublé dipping but it was just closé family and wé all thought it was hilarious).

Crock Pot Nacho Chicken Dip

Sincé thén I’vé always béén a hugé fan of dips for partiés. Add in thé slow cookér twist on this Slow Cookér Chickén énchilada Dip and this is thé pérféct pot luck récipé too. Thé slow cookér kééps thé chéésé a pérféctly méltéd témpératuré. I méan strétchy chéésé? Yés pléasé.

Ingredients

  • tortilla chips
  • 8 oz shredded Mexican-blend cheese
  • 16 oz jar chunky salsa
  • 16 oz can refried beans
  • 12 oz can chicken drained and shredded

Instructions

  • Spray your 4-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
  • Layer your ingredients in this order: beans, chicken, salsa, cheese.
  • Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or low for 2 hours.
  • Serve either on top of chips or with chips as a dip.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel