MOIST RED VELVET CAKE AND WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

You are hooked on this bright red chocolate cake since you are a little girl. I've been watching my mom make this cake during the holidays all my life. When this happens, it makes this homemade glaze similar to the pu. It's light, not too sweet and has coconut flakes. I have to get this glaze recipe one day and try doing it myself ...

Like Mom, I have taken the tradition of making red velvet cakes in my house during the holidays. For some reason, I never took my red velvet family recipe for my mother and I found this recipe for years. I was sitting on the couch, thinking of the end of the night just finished, and watched a new episode of Sara secretly on the food network. There was a man named Kakman Ravin in the program shared by the red velvet cake recipe. His recipe did not seem too complicated for a junior baker like me, so I decided to go for a ride and see how driving this car ...

MOIST RED VELVET CAKE AND WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING


Ingredients
Cake Ingredients:
(Make sure ingredients are at room temperature before you start the cooking process.)

  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon fine salt
  • 2 tablespoons dutch pressed cocoa powder
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup buttermilk
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons red food coloring
  • 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • Frosting Ingredients:
  • 1 pound cream cheese , softened
  • 2 sticks unsalted butter (1 cup), softened
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar


Instructions
Cake Instructions:

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Spray three 9 inch cake pans with baking spray. Set aside.


Other The Best Recipe :




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel