BREAKFAST QUESADILLAS with bacon, egg and cheese

Whenever I feel this way, I usually switch to breakfast for dinner - Brenner! I can count on the fact that I have all the ingredients I need to make a really light thing that my family likes, like a simple breakfast of eggs with my sausage or whole wheat for 5 minutes.

(By the way, both recipes are suitable for freezing, so if you do not have time at all, you can pull some freezer and reheat it at dinner!)

BREAKFAST QUESADILLAS with bacon, egg and cheese

If you're looking for breakfast recipes at dinner, the JonesBrinner.com website has lots of tons, including a few that I can not wait to try to do, for example, French Bacon Bread and BLT Breakfast Sandwiches.

If you like quesadilla idea for breakfast, also try these two Hadapeno and the Canadian for breakfast.

I always cook extra pieces of smoked bacon with a cherry tree at the Jones Dairy Farm, because my family can not wait until dinner is ready.

We are a family that loves bacon, especially boys. I also like Turkish bacon, which you can easily replace in this recipe.

Ingredients :

  • 6 slices bacon
  • 6 large eggs
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
  • 8 ounces cheddar cheese , grated or sliced thin
  • 8 large flour tortillas
  • For serving:
  • salsa, sour cream and guacamole

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel