EGG BOATS

I returned to my usual business schedule after a two-week holiday at Christmas and visited my family in California.

Every morning at my parents' house, I picked up a piece of fermented dough and spread to the pastrami and Gavarti for breakfast.

I can not tell you how you liked sitting and enjoying a hot breakfast with fresh cappuccino on weekdays!

EGG BOATS

But now that I'm back at work, I rarely find the time to prepare breakfast for a week, so I keep all my preparations for breakfast (and drink mimosa) over the weekend.

These white boats are a new favorite for breakfast, as they take less than five minutes to cook. Delicious beef filled with sausages, eggs and lots of cheese, baked so hot and toasted ... very good!
Sausage Egg Boats
Makes 4-6 servings

Ingredients:

  • 4 demi sourdough baguettes (I found them in the bakery section of the grocery store)
  • 1 (7 ounce) package of Jones All Natural Golden Spicy Pork Sausage Links
  • 8 eggs
  • ½ cup heavy cream
  • 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
  • 3 green onions, thinly sliced
  • salt and pepper, to taste 


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

The other best recipes you can do :
GREEK YOGURT POUND CAKE WITH BLUEBERRY-CHIA SAUCE

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel