GRANDMA’S BEST DONUTS

My friends, I know I gave myself the title of Donut Queen, but in fact, the title goes to my grandmother. I'm just a donut princess.

My grandmother ever made the best donut cake recipe Dang and I die to share with you. When I make it, I hit it directly in my childhood.

During my visit to my grandmother on holidays, I was impatiently waiting for these unbelievable cakes to fry, and then they ate them until I got sick.

GRANDMA’S BEST DONUTS

It was often used to do a simple plain donut of a fryer. I like to throw them in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, but the sugar or glaze powder works fine.

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 3/4 cup buttermilk
  • 3 cups flour may need more
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • Oil for frying
  • Cinnamon Sugar mix for coating the donuts 1/2 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

The other best recipes you can do :
SUPER SOFT HOMEMADE DONUTS

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel