BAKED LEMON CAKE DONUTS

You, young people, ask me about the longest lemon cake, so I hope it is enough so I can not take the lemon cake recipe for my sisters. FYI: I've asked him several times about the recipe and he says: "He needs to complete it first." ः UMF! It's fine for me! I wonder if he has his way to tell me, "kick stone rocks!" (I hope you read this)

Oh well, these wonderful baked lemon cakes! I speak a gorgeous rainbow, unicorn, and sucker! Sweet, pungent and packaged with fresh lemon flavor happy sun. They are also easy to make crazy recipe 1 Bowl! # Points! After I cooked these cakes with lemon, I felt Martha Stewartich, put them on a nice white dish and went to wash clothes before eleven o'clock.

BAKED LEMON CAKE DONUTS

They have super fluffy bread and texture of a cupcake, but only in the form of a donut. If you like tough, firmer and more intense then look at Messi and other places !! Just kidding, follow the notes in the recipe box. Reducing sugar and using oil instead of butter changes the pieces completely. I love light and passion!

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¾ cup white granulated sugar
  • zest of 2-3 large lemons
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 4 tablespoons butter, softened
  • ½ cup sour cream
  • ¼ cup whole milk
  • ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • few drops yellow food coloring (optional)
  • LEMON GLAZE
  • 2 cups confectioners sugar
  • ¼ cup hot milk
  • 1½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

The other best recipes you can do :
SUPER SOFT HOMEMADE DONUTS

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel