GRANNY’S QUICK LEMON CURD

I had a recipe card for Cedar Lemon, which has been on my catalog for over 20 years.

The recipe was written in my sister's handwriting, but with the addition of the words "in addition to jolly" in my grandmother's handwriting, I knew that this was her description.

The instructions were a little lean, so I decided to add some meat to the bone recipe.

GRANNY’S QUICK LEMON CURD

I was not sure if my grandmother could put everything in a bowl and not use a bowl of boiling water, but I did not have to worry.

The recipe was wonderful, and it was fast and very tasty.

The granny's quick-grained lemon curd is not solid and not as waxy as her cousin, but it has a nice softness - the texture I prefer.

The lemon-rich taste is also a joy; it dances positively in your tongue when you eat it.

Now I understand that I have not done this recipe before, because I really feel I have lost all these years.

But now I found it, will be done again and again. We enjoyed the grandmother-free lemon on some homemade Scottish pancakes with lemon and raisins, for starters there was a contest in the sky!

Ingredients :

  • 200 g Caster Sugar
  • 2 Unwaxed lemons finely zested and juiced
  • 55 g Unsalted butter cut into large cubes
  • 2 eggs beaten


Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here

The other best recipes you can do :



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel