MUSHROOM MELT

I made butter mushrooms with garlic after eating a similar dish in a restaurant here in Japan. soy sauce! I bet it has to do with the purity of soy sauce and the purity of mushrooms that make this combination incredible.

MUSHROOM MELT

Mix some vegetables (spinach!) And some cheese and you will have the ingredients of the melt mushrooms. It is mainly grilled cheese with mushrooms and spinach. It can also be open in a toaster, however.

My mom has already booked/purchased some items for my kitchen when I return to the states. She is excited because she is finally living in the same country, on the same coast, in the same time zone, a few hours away.

(I'm also really!) Do you know what I'm happy about? This inner iron is 3 in 1. I mean, we're talking about pancakes, quesadillas, tortillas, toast, and most importantly, grilled cheese! (Favorite food group) You probably will not read this post because you hate mushrooms, but thanks to the mother. Do you have any idea about my cheeses? Yeah! Hi! Yeah!

INGREDIENTS
For the Mushrooms:

  • 1-1.5 Tablespoons butter
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 4 ounces mushrooms (shiitake, button, cremini, etc.)
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce
  • For the Mushroom Melt:
  • 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
  • ½ cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
  • red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
  • 1 Tablespoon butter
  • 4 slices bread (hearty wheat/seedy/whole grain bread is the bomb)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. For the Mushrooms: Melt the butter in a large skillet (mine is nonstick) over low heat. Peel the garlic and crush it with the flat side of your knife, then slice it into strips. Add to the butter and cook over LOW HEAT for about 2 minutes. (It should not brown. If it does, the heat is too high.)
  2. Fоr thе full rесіре, Click here 


The other best recipes you can do :




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel