COCONUT MOCHI RECIPE

Mochi may be a Japanese rice cake created with sweet rice (a short grain gummy rice) that I conjointly love and may point out in a very whole different post! thus because the name instructed, this treat is formed with coconut and sweet rice flour. currently make certain you get sweet rice flour and not simply any rice flour.

There area unit many alternative sorts of rice, and therefore the one you would like is good RICE or gummy RICE. I sometimes get Mochiko, that you'll shop any Asian marketplace for simply over a greenback. whereas you’re there, devour a will of Coconut Milk too, any complete can do. These ingredients are a full heap cheaper at the Asian market.

COCONUT MOCHI RECIPE

These coconut mochi also are protein free! No, I’m not jumping on the protein free train, rice flour simply happens to be naturally protein free 🙂 . And coconut… I’m friggin’ Asian! we have a tendency to have already got a issue for coconut right out of the uterus. i like coconut, I drink the water and eat the flesh, however I still wouldn’t cook with coconut oil… it’s not necessary for all my food to smell like coconut.

Or coconut ice cream… I dunno, yea positive it’s a farm free different however they must simply have one flavor, COCONUT! we have a tendency to tried it for Ryan cuz of his milk sugar intolerance; I like the $64000 issue although I actually have create|to form|to create} it with milk sugar free milk! someone please make milk sugar free cream!

Ingredients

  • 3.2 oz 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon of Mochiko (sweet rice flour)
  • 1/2 teaspoon rounded baking powder
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter – melted
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • Extra butter or nonstick spray for pan

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Please Read here 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel