Pumpkin Roll Recipe with Cream Cheese Filling

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Yesterday we woke up from the rain and cold weather remarkably, which we welcomed happily.

This small batch of cold air pushed me to think of the fall, and this recipe went to my mind. I made my sister in law a few years ago on Thanksgiving and it was very delicious! Since then I have done this several times and it has always been a blow!

Pumpkin Roll Recipe with Cream Cheese Filling

bread ingredients

  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup pecans
  • powdered sugar to sprinkle

filling ingredients

  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 cup powdered sugar

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel