Best Pound Cake

The pound cake gets its name from the simple proportions used to make the dough. Originally British, I ordered the first recipes for a bottle of butter, sugar, eggs and flour. I'm not sure about the weight of my ingredients, but I guarantee the results will be amazing!

I looked through my mother's cookbooks and found an easy recipe. The pound cake although I forgot the vanilla, my teacher impressed with the wonderful taste and texture. I discovered that I could bake! Years later, I found the best pound cake I've ever made. I promise you!

Best Pound Cake

When Epicurious became my main descriptor about two decades ago, I discovered the Elvis "Pound Favorite" cake. With all the wonderful seasonal berry, this is a lovely spring and summer dessert.

Ingredients

  • 2 sticks butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing the pan
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 7 eggs, at room temperature
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups cake flour, sifted twice
  • 1 cup heavy cream

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel