QUICK MUSHROOM AND HAM PIZZA

QUICK MUSHROOM AND HAM PIZZA

The first issue i spotted is that the dough comes out of the tube in an exceedingly huge (cold) parallelogram (duh). I wished a spherical dish, therefore I brought it along into a ball by folding it below itself a number of times. Then I let the cold dough rest below plastic for concerning quarter-hour, simply to let it relax therefore I may roll it out additional simply.

If you are trying to roll it whereas it’s cold from the electric refrigerator it won’t work. dish dough, whether or not home-cured or from a will, is elastic naturally, therefore if you have got bother obtaining it to stay its form, let it relax a touch longer. you have got to play with it a touch.

I rolled the dough dead set a 10- in. circle to suit my pan, however you'll take it to twelve inches if you wish a diluent crust. Place the dough on your pan, so create dimples everywhere the dough together with your fingertips. I drizzle the surface with oil, so prepare my toppings. This one may be a ‘white’ dish, therefore no pasta sauce needed.

Ingredients

  • I can refrigerated pizza dough (I used Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust)
  • cornmeal
  • olive oil
  • 1 pint cremini mushrooms
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup leftover ham, diced in small bits
  • 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves (or 1 tsp dried)
  • salt and fresh cracked black pepper
  • 1 cup (plus more if you love extra cheese) shredded mozzarella cheese (I used bagged finely shredded cheese)

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Read here
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel