CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE

Hey party people! I’m here this morning with another easy peasy crock-pot recipe! This last month has been so. busy. Seriously, I could work all day and all night and still not get everything done. In fact, that’s basically what I have been doing, haha!

 CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE, Crockpot chicken tacos, Crock pot chilli, Southwest chicken crockpot, Chili recipe easy crockpot, Crockpot fiesta lime chicken, Crockpot mexican chicken, Funeral potatoes crockpot, Sweet and sour chicken crockpot, Crock pot funeral potatoes slow cooker, Cooking recipes, Slow cooker recipes, Crock pot cooking. #crockpot #fiesta #chicken #recipes #food

Anyway, one of my New Years resolutions was to be better at planning and cooking meals for my family (yay, it’s April and I’m still trying! ha) and so for that to happen during a busy month like this the crock-pot is basically my bff.

It’s so easy it’s almost like someone is bringing me dinner every night.. almost. It has actually been really fun because I’ve been reminded of so many easy dinner recipes I love and I can’t wait to share this one with you today!

INGREDIENTS

  •   1 (15 1/2 ounce can) black beans, drained and rinsed
  •  1 (15 ounce can) corn, drained
  •  1 (15 ounce) jar of your favorite salsa
  •  1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 4 chicken breasts , frozen or thawed

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. First, Take 4 frozen, yes, frozen (or thawed), boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot. Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained. Keep in crock pot on low for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked. Once it is cooked, take it out and shred it. Return shredded chicken to the crockpot.
  2. Then, Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour. It may look at little strange at this point. Don't worry. Stir in the cream cheese.
  3. Serve over rice or in warm flour tortillas.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel