Lemon Cheesecake Mousse

Spring is in the air here in Wisconsin and I can’t believe that Easter is this weekend! I have plans to head out to brunch with my family and hopefully enjoy a beautiful afternoon outside. I also have Friday off of work so I’m heading down to Chicago for the day! I’m looking forward to being in one of my favorite cities with friends.

Lemon Cheesecake Mousse

I will also be heading to Chicago next weekend too so that I can work on a city guide for you! Stay tuned for that. In the mean time I’d like to share with you a delicious dessert that you can make for Easter! Lemon Cheesecake Mousse Cups put three of my favorite things together in individual servings.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 c. powdered sugar
  • 1 package graham crackers, crushed, plus more for garnish
  • 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Pinch kosher salt

DIRECTIONS

  1. Divide crushed graham crackers between 4 dessert cups. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
  2. Pipe cream cheese mixture into cups and place in refrigerator until thickened, 1 hour up to overnight. When ready to serve, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with crushed graham crackers and lemon wedges.   


Lemon Cheesecake Mousse, Lemon cake box, Lemon mousse recipe, Condensed milk cheesecake, Lemon mouse, Boxed lemon cake mix recipes, Dessert recipes, Cream cheese mousse recipe, Low carb cheesecake recipe, Slow cooker ribs recipe, Clam chowder recipes, How to eat less, Lemon recipes. #lemon #cheesecake #mousse

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel