OLIVE OIL AND ROSEMARY NO KNEAD BREAD

I'm not against kneading. I find it very meditative. There is bread that needs more attention, which I will certainly do. But bread that makes itself practically while I sleep? Write me!

Of course, once I started baking bread, I had to try out different options! Different tastes. different forms. Various additives.

OLIVE OIL AND ROSEMARY NO KNEAD BREAD

As it is olive oil with rosemary, it does not knead bread, which is very tasty it is its new favorite version. So I did this to my parents when they visited recently!

I made lamb lamb and artichoke (approved by my father and approved by my daughter - they had two dishes and I wanted more) and thought that good and wonderful bread was something to be served nearby.

So, I pulled my notes, and after 5 minutes my dough was hanging and turned into bread.

I made three pieces of broccoli cheese before dinner. A mother can not wait to make her friendly to her friends. They are very delicious and gluten-free! What do you want too?

Ingredients :

  • 15 oz (3 cups) all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp instant yeast
  • 1 1/2 tsp table salt
  • 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
  • 1 1/4 cups room temperature water
  • 1/4 cup olive oil

Instructions :
Fоr thе full rесіре, Click here

The other best recipes you can do :




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel