KETO CHICKEN QUESADILLA

These are perfect for meal prep or when you're in need for a quick and easy recipe! I really like to make them on Sundays for football so I feel like I’m eating chicken wings lol.

KETO CHICKEN QUESADILLA

For some reason when I’m dieting I crave buffalo chicken wings! Unfortunately, they don’t fit into my macros so I have to improvise! I've had buffalo chicken quesadillas at restaurants and really enjoyed them, so I had the idea to make them at home and make them macro-friendly!

Let me tell you, these are a new favorite in this house! My husband who doesn’t track macros LOVES them! It will feel like you are “cheating” on your diet, but your not! It will easily fit into your macros, and I’m not talking about where you can fit something in but have to eat salad the rest of the day lol.

This keto-friendly chicken quesadilla recipe is going to make you dance with joy. A grain-free low carb quesadilla that will surely satisfy that Mexican food craving.

KETO CHICKEN QUESADILLA, Keto mexican recipes, Low carb lunch ideas, Low carb dinners, Low carb recipes, Keto chicken recipes easy, Keto meal, Keto chicken enchiladas with cheese crust, Keto diet recipes, Keto recipes easy, Keto snacks, Low carb recipes. #keto #chicken #quesadilla #lowcarb #ketomeal #recipes

Ingredients

  • ⅛ Cup Green Onion
  • ¼ Cup Bell Pepper
  • ¼ Cup Diced Tomato
  • 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
  • 1½ Cups Cheddar Cheese
  • 1½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese

Instructions

  1. First, Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
  2. Then, Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
  3. And then, Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with Chopped Fresh Basil, Parsley or Cilantro.
  4. Note: To reheat, preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes (if cold).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel